About point program/review submission
*Membership registration is required to receive points.
▼ Click here to register as a member (free)
About point addition
- We will give you points equivalent to 5% of the subtotal amount (excluding tax) of the purchased products.
- Points will be awarded when all ordered products are shipped.
- When you register an account, you will receive 100 yen worth of points .
- If you post a review for the product you purchased, you will receive 300 yen worth of points after the review is approved .
Points to note regarding point allocation
- You can issue a discount coupon of your choice and use it for shopping, with 1 point equaling 1 yen.
- Points have no expiration date or expiration date.
- If you use points with multiple email addresses, you cannot combine the accumulated points into one account.
About using points
- You can check and use your current points from the menu that can be opened by selecting the "P" mark displayed at the bottom right of the screen .
- Points can be used from "Coupon Exchange/History" in the menu.
- Enter the number of points you would like to use and select "Exchange points to coupons" to issue a coupon.
- If you select "Apply" on the coupon screen after the coupon is issued and make a purchase, the discount will be applied on the checkout screen.
- When you open the coupon screen and select "Apply" with the item in your cart, you will be redirected to the checkout screen and the discount will be applied.
- Please note the issued coupon code and enter the code in the coupon code input field at checkout to apply the discount.
Notes on using points
- Coupons cannot be applied to shipping charges.
- Multiple coupons cannot be used together.
- Coupons cannot be canceled once issued.
- If you use a discount coupon for an amount greater than the amount eligible for discount, the amount that cannot be applied will be lost.
About new registration benefits
- When you register as a new member for the first time, we will give you 100 yen worth of points as a bonus.
About posting reviews
- You can post and confirm reviews from the menu that can be opened by selecting the "P" mark displayed at the bottom right of the screen.
- You can post and check reviews from "Review Management" in the menu.
- The "Submit" tab displays a list of products you have purchased in the past for which you have not written a review.
- Please select the product, select the number of stars on a 5-point scale, enter the display name (handle name, nickname, etc.), title, and text before posting.
- Once you post a review and confirm the shop, you will receive 300 yen worth of points as a bonus.
- Points will not be awarded if the review is bad or unrelated to the product.
- You can check the contents of previously posted reviews on the "Posted" tab.